Grandpa’s KISS Interface (XVM Config) For World of Tanks 9.18
“J1mB0″ – the most popular player in the EU / NA server. He created the stunning sights, icons for World of tanks. Now we present to your attention XVM Config by J1mB0 for World Tanks 0.9.18.
Aslain’s XVM Config 6.6.4 for World of Tanks 0.9.18 Version mode:
Hitlog, Minimap, Icons, Stat Tables and Loading Screen
WoW style XVM for World of Tanks 0.9.18
Minimap, Contour Mod, HitLog, OverTargetMarkers, statistics…
What’s new in XVM 6.6.4 ?
[BATTLE LABELS] * Fixed mouse capture
* World of Tanks international release 9.18
* New setting: “camera” / “sniper” / “noBinoculars” allows you to turn off the shading and landscaping in the sniper scope
Here is one more XVM config for you from Bones. It has such features:
– WN8 player stats
– WN6 player stats
– Minimap with Max Draw Range, view range circle for all tanks, angles.
– Minimap that can changed within the config
– Your and Enemy HP
On eu. forum we found one more XVM config for current version 9.18. It is called BOGRAD’s clean and simple XVM config. It is XVM config with the most essential and important elements. For example:
– TAB panel
What’s new in XVM 6.6.2 ?
* Fixed the choice of a new installation path
* Improved support for languages with hieroglyphic letters (Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
* Fixed clock display for languages with hieroglyphic letters
What’s new in XVM 6.5.5 ?
- adaptation to World of Tanks 9.18
- part of the functionality (ping, XInput) was moved from XVM to XFW
- partially switch to .wotmod packages format
- XFW can now be used without XVM